The customer hires a scooters in the KTM BIKESHOP, C. Cirpriano Maldonado Jiménez 5, with the terms and conditions of the present contract:
1. The client must be 18 years Motorbike licenses A-1/A or with driving license (Car license for at least 3 years).
2. Helmets are free (maximum: 2).
3. The customer must to leave as a deposit (350/500 euros per scooter) and your passport or national ID card. The held deposit will be refunded upon the return of the scooter(s) in a clean state including the complete equipment. In case of the scooter being returned in a dirty state, 10 Euro may be retained for the cleansing.
4. The use of the lock and helmet are included in the price.5. “The KTM BIKESHOP ” provides the material in good conditions. Is responsibility of the client to take care of the scooter(s) and protect them of any damage or theft. The theft of the scooters is not insured.The KTM BIKESHOP is not liable for claims for: accident, injury, shock or damage to yourself and / or third staff or their property, or loss of items during the rental period.The customer will immediately pay al the replacement cost incurred at market prices. The client is obliged to always secure the scooter(s). At night the scooter(s) has to be stored in a secured and lockable room. In the event of loss of the scooter(s), the rentee has to pay the replacement value of the scooter, as well as a blanket contribution in the amount of 2 weekly rents, calculated according to the valid rental prices for the following full two weeks after the damaging event.
6. It is your responsibility to respect the rules of Spanish traffic. The costumer is responsible of his acts, he must respect the Spanish laws and to cover all the damages that he can make. This contract is under Spanish laws. For any possible controversies with this contract - if no compelling regulations oppose this - the application of the Spanish law and the jurisdiction of the therefor appropriate Vélez-Málaga court will be arranged.
7.The client receives the scooter(s)in technically impeccable condition and a clean and safe for traffic state. Any flaws are to be reported immediately
8.We deliver the scooter(s) with a full tank of fuel, and you return the scooter(s) with a full tank of fuel.
9.In case of flat tyre or breakdown you should come to the KTM Bikeshop, the transportation to our shop is at your own expense as we have not a pick-up service For any repairs in foreign workshops during the rental period, KTM bikeshop will not bear any costs.
10. In Spain helmets are required, so we ask all rentees to wear a helmet as a protection against head injuries and to comply with the Spanish road traffic regulations.
11. The client declare to have read and accepted the above conditions.Max 150kms/day , (0,10€ / extra kms)
12.Tracking: For your security this vehicle can be tracked by a GSM or GPS system.