The costumer hires a bike in the KTM BIKESHOP , C. Cirpriano Maldonado Jiménez 5, with the terms and conditions of the present contract:
1. The person that rent the bike must be Adult (+18).
2. The bicycles are given and drop of in this store.
3. The costumer must to leave as a deposit (100-250 euros per bicycle) and your passport or national ID card. The held deposit will be refunded upon the return of the bicycle in a clean state including the complete equipment. In case of the bicycle being returned in a dirty state, 10 Euro may be retained for the cleansing.
4. The use of the lock is included in the price.
5. “The KTM BIKESHOP ” provides the material in good conditions. Is responsibility of the client to take care of the bicycles and protect them of any damage or the thef. The theft of a bicycle is not insured.The KTM BIKESHOP is not liable for claims for: Accident, injury, shock or damage to yourself and / or third staff or their property, or loss of items during the rental period.The customer will immediately pay al the replacement cost incurred at market prices. The client is obliged to always secure the bicycle with a lock. At night the bike has to be stored in a secured and lockable room. In the event of loss of the bicycle, the rentee has to pay the replacement value of the bicycle, as well as a blanket contribution in the amount of 2 weekly rents, calculated according to the valid rental prices for the following full two weeks after the damaging event.
6. It is your responsibility to respect the rules of Spanish traffic. The costumer is responsible of his acts, he must respect the Spanish laws and to cover all the damages that he can make. This contract is under Spanish laws. For any possible controversies with this contract - if no compelling regulations oppose this - the application of the Spanish law and the jurisdiction of the therefor appropriate court will be arranged.
7.The client receives the bicycle in technically impeccable condition and a clean and safe for traffic state. Any flaws are to be reported immediately.
8. For any repairs in foreign workshops during the rental period, KTM bikeshop will not bear any costs.
9. In Spain helmets are required, so we ask all rentees to wear a helmet as a protection against head injuries and to comply with the Spanish road traffic regulations.
10. The client declare to have read and accepted the above conditions.